Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
Designed for cold and damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring 100g and 60g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO combined to maximise insulation without compromising comfort, the Flux was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket. Developed in conjunction with Montane athletes the Flux Jacket is ideally suited to Scottish winter climbing.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO recycled outer with DWR
- 100g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation in main body
- 60g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled insulation in arms and hood
- 100% recycled PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining
- Intelligent design: zoned insulation for warmth in key areas
- Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Full length two way YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions for winter layering
- Two zipped chest pockets
- Two insulated hand pockets with YKK zips
- Internal mesh pocket
- Stuffs into right-hand pocket with internal carabiner loop
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
Vægt: 570 g.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.
Outer: 100% Nylon (Recycled)
Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Insulation: 100% Polyester (Recycled)